Ayurvedic hair treatment is the need of the hour because today hair fall problem is being seen rampantly across every age group. While it reduces your beauty, hair fall also reduces the confidence of a person.
Every other day, we see attractive advertisements of oil and shampoos getting launched for fixing hair fall. These advertisements attract youth and they end up spending big part of their earnings in it without any satisfactory result in arresting the hair fall problem.
To cure any disease, it is necessary to first understand the causes of that disease and the same applies to hair fall problem as well.
From study point of view, hair fall can happen because of one or combination of below stated reasons:
- Lack of elements like iron, protein, calcium, vitamin D, zinc, selenium etc. in the body.
- Presence of skin diseases like fungus, psoriasis, dandruff, lycan etc. in the head.
- Diseases such as anaemia, thyroid imbalance, tuberculosis, typhoid etc also results in hair fall issues.
- Long-term medicine usage for blood pressure, cholesterol, anti-platelets, epilepsy and some cancer drugs.
- Smoking and living in a polluted environment for a long period of time.
- Avoiding sleep due to excessive stress and work.
- Use of hard water and boring water for long period of time.
- Consuming excessive salt in the diet.
- Application of colour dye containing PPD and other unbranded cosmetics on hair.
- Genetic and hereditary causes under which Androgenetic alopecia and female paternal baldness are included.
Once reasons are identified, treating hair fall problem then is not a difficult task through Ayurvedic treatment. Many times, sprays or foam containing Minoxidil are used unnecessarily to increase hair growth, the effect of which does not last long.
With Ayurvedic hair treatment, the problem of hair can be solved in a much better way: –
- Avlom-vilom and light exercise should be done daily so that roots of hair gets oxygen and blood circulation systematically.
- Green leafy vegetables and jaggery should be consumed in the diet. They are naturally rich in iron. Also, consuming pulses and peanuts helps in maintaining protein levels in the body. Consumption of fenugreek seeds helps in fulfilling calcium in the body and reduces inflammation present in the hair roots.
- Application of pure sesame and coconut oil (cold pressed) on hairs roots also keeps hair healthy.
- If there is dandruff or other disease in the scalp, then warm coconut oil or castor oil should massaged on the scalp. It reduces dryness of the hair and will help in getting hair thicker.
- Once a week, mixture of pure milk-cream and honey in pulp of alovera should be applied on the hair for half an hour. It acts as natural hair conditioner.
- Make a mixture of 1 tsp Amla powder, Jatamansi powder & fenugreek seeds powder with little curd and honey. Keep it on scalp and hair for an hour. After bathing, massage Bhringraj oil on the head. This helps in strengthening hair roots. This can be done weekly.
- Panchakarma and Ayurved therapies (Nasya, Virechan, Leach Therapy, Shirodhara, Tiktakshir Basti) is also very important and beneficial to prevent hair loss.
Keep in mind that hair loss problem can’t be cured overnight. You need to have patience and regular medication to get rid of the problem. A minimum 2 to 3 months ayurvedic hair treatment will give satisfactory results.
Many medicines like Madhyushti, Nagarmotha, Japapushp, Shikakai, Saptamrut loh, Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulul, Bhringrajasava, Anul tel, Gunjadi tel etc. have hair enhancing properties which can be taken after consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor.
Sparsh Ayurveda Panchkarma Wellness Clinic Indore has expertise in treating hair fall and hair loss problem through Ayurvedic hair treatment therapies and medication. Try it out for once. Ayurvedic hair treatment can definitely give your hair a new and beautiful life.